This Wiki is under full authority as there are users who continually monitor the content, images, templates, and users. Administrators or Sysops and Bureaucrats are one of the main users with authorities who monitor this wiki. They are entrusted with this position as they considered to be highly trustworthy, mature and responsible, able to lead by example for other users.
Administrator or Sysops Abilities
Sysops or system operators, also referred to as Admins, are users trusted to be responsible enough to have access to the following tools:
They have all privileges from the rollback groups and also have the ability to:
- Delete pages, page histories, files, etc.
- Protect a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights.
- Block an IP address or user name from editing.
- Revert bad edits more easily using a "rollback" link.
- Edit the MediaWiki namespace to make changes to the interface.
- The Administrator badge is not a status symbol, but to represent users with special tools.
What can administrators not do?
- Admins should not lose their temper, only if the contributor shows signs of disrespect. The admin is allowed to lose its temper as well when contributors are stealing content or templates from this wiki to another.
- Contributors with a blocking history will not be accepted to become an admin on this wiki as they are recognized as an unworthy user.
Becoming an administrator
For you to become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must make you one. On larger Wikis, there will usually be a community page for requests, with a page name such as "To Your Eternity Wiki:Requests for adminship". On a smaller wikis, you may simply ask on the community portal or Forum, or ask a bureaucrat directly on his or her talk page.
If there are no active bureaucrats, use the "Requests for Adminship" page to nominate users to become admins or bureaucrats. Once a community decision has been reached (or if there is no active community to debate the decision), please leave a message at the wiki adoption requests page and Wikia Staff can provide the rights.
How to recognize an Admin
Their profile should indicate that they are an admin or the badge represents that they are administrators in this wiki.
|Name||User right/ Status|
|Minniuo||Founder, Bureaucrat, Admin|